To many of us, crafting is a hobby. A very interesting one, but still a hobby. We like making cute little things and sometimes we gift them to our friends. The most talented of us even may sell our work and it is very nice to get some money for it.
I am not going to give you a magical equation for getting richer, if I knew it I would use it, but there are things we can do more efficiently and still have good time. So, it depends on how much time you are willing to invest in this.
It takes a lot of work to get this far.
After all of the business start up decisions have been made, and the initial investments have been spent, you need to find effective ways to get your business name to the world.
Depending on the amount of time and money that you would like to spend, there are a lot of options out there.
So, which ones are best for you and your business?
Set up an advertising budget.
- Decide how much money you will spend before you start spending anything.
- Once you have set a total amount, you can start to decide how and where to spend each portion of that amount.
Define your Target Audience
- What types of customers will be most likely to respond to your product?
- By knowing the answer to this question, you will be able to target your advertising to reach the most of these customers.
- Where are these potential customers most likely to notice advertising? For instance, a large portion of our audience is crafters looking for advice. Therefore advertising on one of our pages will place your business in the sights of this type of crafter.
Decide how much time to devote to free advertising options.
- Listing in directories, submitting articles, traffic and banner exchanges, all of these are free ways to advertise your website, but trying to submit to each type of free advertising can be very time consuming.
- Decide which free advertising options will reach the most of your target audience.
Is your website ready for the rush of traffic?
- Before you even start advertising, make sure that your website is ready for business.
- There is nothing worse than spending time and money advertising only to bring visitors to a website with errors.
Search Engine Optimization
- A majority of online traffic comes from search engines.
- It is best for business if your website is ready to handle to robots and spiders sent out by these search engines.
- Our Search Engines page will help you make the most of this free advertising option.
- Overnight Prints
- Business Cards, Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Letterhead, Greeting Cards & Envelopes Overnight.
- Color Printing of Brochures, Postcards, Catalogs and Stationery.